Friday 22 May 2015

LO4 - Final Pieces

For this photograph I used the magnetic lasso tool, this was so I could go around the building and cut out anything I didn't want to be in colour.
THE CATHEDRAL


For the Golden Post Box I used the magnetic lasso tool to go around the post box, this is so I could make everything black and white and keep the post box Gold.
GOLDEN POST BOX


I used the Magnetic Lasso tool for this photograph also, it was so I could go around the sign to keep it orange and make the background and foreground black and white.
HENDERSONS RELISH BUILDING



For this photograph I used the Magnetic Lasso tool and Quick Selection tool, this was to make it easier to select all of the building except the blue part because I wanted to keep them and turn everything else black and white.
SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY GROUND MAIN ENTRANCE

















SHEFFIELD FORGEMASTERS


No comments:

Post a Comment